Google Ads is an advertising platform where businesses can bid on certain keywords that they want to show up for in user searches. These keywords show up in Google searches on top of the list of organic results, and advertisers then pay Google each time someone clicks.Google determines what you pay for each click by three categories:
- Maximum bid for the keywords
- Quality score. This is determined by your landing page relevance and usefulness to the user
- Competitiveness of your keyword: overall competitiveness against other advertisers who bid for those same keywords
It is estimated that Google processes approximately 63,000 search queries every second, converting to 5.6 billion searches per day.Google Ads have only become more versatile, technical and rewarding over time, and we’ve got 3 great reasons why you should invest:
- Quick, efficient results
Unlike search engine optimisation, Google Ads can provide near instant results due to being able to focus on multiple keywords at a time. Advertisements that appear at the top of the search results page get immediate visibility therefore a stronger chance for website traffic
- Harness Intent
Google Ad Words let potential customers come to you and then your website helps them find the answers, and you’ll position yourself to earn their business when they’re ready.Google Ads offers the opportunity to capture the attention of potential customers who are searching for what your business offers. You’re not advertising to people who don’t want to be advertised to. You’re advertising to people who are looking for something specific.
- Maximise Return on Investment with different bidding strategies
To maximise a strong ROI through your Google Ad Words campaign, there are google ad bidding strategies to help you reach your specific marketing goal, whether it be boosting brand awareness, clicks or conversions.The three bidding strategies, will earn clicks and conversions with the help of Google Ads:
- CPC bidding is what Google recommends if your goal is to drive website traffic.
- CPM bidding is what Google recommends if you’re trying to build brand awareness.
- CPA bidding is what Google recommends advertisers use when they’re focused on conversions like purchases or sign-ups.
Google Ads provide a cost-effective way for your business to reach a wide, targeted audience. The ads can be customised and edited at any time. Contact us today on email@example.com and we can help your business grow.